• Worship leaders/ Pastors take what you do seriously.
• The worship of God isn’t a job, it’s holy so be planted where you are called.
• Arrest the atmosphere and declare God’s presence in your services.
• People chase the dramatic of God’s presence, but he’s in the simple and little things of life. To often we make God’s presence about the wrong things.
• What you do or don’t feel really doesn’t matter when it comes to experiencing God’s presence. Our feelings lie to us, He’s there in the moments of quiet, peace or the magnificent obvious moments.
• Expectation is the breeding ground for the miraculous.
• You could be just one decision from stepping into what God has purposed for you to do.
1. BE AWARE OF THE PRESENCE OF GOD – You become less aware when you are too self-aware.
• Familiarity breeds complacency
• Combat familiarity with staying prayerful
• You don’t have the right to make demands – serve
2. HIS PRESENCE CARRIES A FRAGRANCE
• There’s incredible musicians all over the world but the church should look different because of the presence of God. The musicianship can be amazing, but it’s God’s presence that will be the difference maker.
• The fragrance will sound like songs of hope and thanksgiving
• Excellence is important, but don’t be excellent for music sake, be excellent for message sake. Creating and environment that doesn’t distract, but easily leads people to Jesus.
3. HIS PRESENCE IS GREAT POWER
• His power brings purpose
• it’s good to remember your life without Christ so you can reflect on His goodness, faithfulness and all He’s taken you from.